Pages

Friday, June 30, 2017

Zoofari!!!

Kia Ora!
This week we on Wednesday we travelled by bus to Auckland zoo for a Zoofari!
Here is some photos of us going down to Auckland (which was very tiring) and a picture of one of most CUTEST TIGERS!!! We also got to see some of the old cheetahs there when they have their morning walks through the zoo.There was also a cool playground at the zoo too next to the kunekune pigs pen.My group was Kirsten,Tylah,Carlos,Depla and I and our parent was Jason.

I am working on a report about red pandas and I saw one! They were fluffier than I thought they would be,Did you know one patch of a red panda's fur can cover one whole retriever dog! They need their fur to keep warm in winter where we are currently in now.

Farewell Bloggers! Ka kite ano!




No comments:

Post a Comment